How to translate Japanese video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Japanese".We currently support translating from Japanese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Japanese to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Japanese to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Japanese video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from Japanese to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from Japanese to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Japanese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Great toolGreat tool, Very powerful and takes the pain out of HAVING to do it manually in Premiere Pro. Only charge by the length of the video you upload! :-)Ricey LR - Trustpilot
Brilliant in every wayBrilliant in every way! Finally we developed transcript and captions all in one package! Faster and better than gold Descript Otter. Really fun to use too! Easy and intuitive.Elena Paige - Trustpilot
have used this for transcribing…-have used this for transcribing interviews can be transcribed Simultaneously, it is convenient, transcribed in minutesSherma Sappari - Trustpilot
Super pratiqueSuper practice, transcrption is not long, it has a free trial by mail, it can save in emergencies or be very practical in everyday life.Sergent Sniper023 - Trustpilot