How to translate Japanese video to Polish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Japanese".We currently support translating from Japanese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Polish".Our video translator will generate the Polish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Japanese to Polish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Japanese to Polish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Japanese video and our video translator will translate it into Polish.
How can I translate a video from Japanese to Polish?
If you want to translate a video from Japanese to Polish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Japanese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Polish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
This is a great siteThis is a great site. I can not recommend it highly enough. It's very user friendly and very accurate. The emails we are REALLY USEFUL tips too. I'm Delighted with it.T. Murphy - AppSumo
Good tool for interviewsHappyscribe works super easy and simple, I like working With That tool.Sabine “Klara” H. - Trustpilot
So easy to useSo easy to use. Very accurate transcription. Highly pleased with my purchase.Rhonda Burgess Howse - Trustpilot
Great experience and the output is…Great experience and the output is great!Oliver Seidl - Trustpilot