How to translate Polish video to German?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Polish".We currently support translating from Polish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German".Our video translator will generate the German translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Polish to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Polish to German video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Polish video and our video translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate a video from Polish to German?
If you want to translate a video from Polish to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Polish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to German from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
so easy + accurateso easy, so clear, sooooo fast - and so accurateBirgit - Trustpilot
“User friendly no-brainer subtitle creator”Even My grandma can use this software. Really easy, and their server is reliable. Not to mention the good customer support.Verified Reviewer - Carpeterra
Really useful and accurateReally Useful and accurate. Time Stamps are really helpful. Also affordable.José David Herazo - Trustpilot
Perfect for transcribingThis website is perfect for transcribing Any Video fast and with ease. To make it even better, it HAS Numerous Useful features like translation, etc. I highly recommend it.Yahia Mostafa - Trustpilot