How to translate Polish video to Russian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Polish".We currently support translating from Polish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Russian".Our video translator will generate the Russian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Polish to Russian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Polish to Russian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Polish video and our video translator will translate it into Russian.
How can I translate a video from Polish to Russian?
If you want to translate a video from Polish to Russian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Polish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Russian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Overall great software for transcribing…Overall great software for transcribing and Adding subtitles to videos! I highly recommend Happy Scribe to content creators and marketers.Chris Acebu - Trustpilot
Excellent softwareExcellent software. Super easy to use and very fast. Too bad it only offers one free trial, after-qui you-have-to-pay.Lauren G - Trustpilot
if you are an authorif you are an author, you'll love itAlessandro - Trustpilot
Great online transcription toolsGreat online transcription tools! Save me a lot of time in video productions.Winifred Chen - Trustpilot