How to translate Polish video to Italian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Polish".We currently support translating from Polish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Italian".Our video translator will generate the Italian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Polish to Italian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Polish to Italian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Polish video and our video translator will translate it into Italian.
How can I translate a video from Polish to Italian?
If you want to translate a video from Polish to Italian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Polish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Italian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
It is a very good transcription…It is a very good transcription software. The incorporated text editor and the audio player Allows Quickly to follow the proper and automatic transcription. Highly recommended.Angel Efrén Guzmán V. - Trustpilot
Ce logiciel est exceptionnelThis software is unique, super fast and transcripts are very loyal to the audio.Pierre-Édouard Latouche - Trustpilot
This app is fricking brilliantThis app is fricking brilliant! Been looking for a solution in to do this for literally years and they're all either terrible user experience or get the captions completely wrong. Happyscribe is awesome. Nice work guys!Dave - Trustpilot
Really useful and accurateReally Useful and accurate. Time Stamps are really helpful. Also affordable.José David Herazo - Trustpilot