How to generate Portuguese subtitles?
- Upload your video. With our uploader, you can import your video from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Portuguese". We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Select "Machine generated". Our automatic subtitle generator is lightning fast and 85% accurate.
- Receive your subtitles. Our generator will generate your subtitles in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file).
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to SRT, VTT, and many more. It’s that easy to generate your subtitles and closed captions in Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate my Portuguese subtitles into another language?
Of course! Once you have received your Portuguese subtitles, you can translate them into other languages. We currently support English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish for translation.
Which formats can I export the subtitles to?
You can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, TXT and many more!
How can I make my subtitles more accurate?
Happy Scribe offers a human subtitling service to help you generate Portuguese subtitles with 99% accuracy for your videos.
Great service for creating subtitlesGreat service for Creating subtitlesJoanne Westfoot - Trustpilot
I'm using the subtitling & transcript…I'm using the subtitling & transcript HappyScribe tool and it works great. It rematches even the voice / speech with the captions you edit and place in a new field. That's AI, well done and thank you, HappyScribe!Anonymous - Trustpilot
AI subtitles"Wery good service to generate automatic subtitles for your video! I used mostly for Polish video. This is only one department Who handle Polish language! I'm impressed! Thank you very much!"Stefan P - Trustpilot
Great softwareGreat software. It makes it easy, to transcribe a video and add subtitles. Saves me hours Compared To manual transcription.Thorsten Scherbaum - Trustpilot