How to translate Dutch video to Italian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Dutch".We currently support translating from Dutch to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Italian".Our video translator will generate the Italian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Dutch to Italian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Dutch to Italian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Dutch video and our video translator will translate it into Italian.
How can I translate a video from Dutch to Italian?
If you want to translate a video from Dutch to Italian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Dutch video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Italian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Amazing techAmazing tech. Extremely helpful to streamline processes captioning and transcription. At incredibly competitive prices. The accuracy of the transcripts so far is excellent.PABLO - Trustpilot
Good app with great usabilityGood app with great usability. Does what it says. The audio to text engine is very accurate (better than Kapwing's Beta qui I've tested Extensively). Seems Team is dedicated constant improvements, too. I'm happy I purchased this!Marc Green - Trustpilot
As for now I`m very satisfiedAs for now I`m very satisfied. I use it to make subtitles for my YouTube channelDariusz Dłużeń - Trustpilot
So easy to useSo easy to use. Very accurate transcription. Highly pleased with my purchase.Rhonda Burgess Howse - Trustpilot