How to translate Dutch video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Dutch".We currently support translating from Dutch to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Dutch to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Dutch to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Dutch video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from Dutch to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from Dutch to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Dutch video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I tried several applicationsI tried Several applications aim this one is very user-friendly and straightforward. Easy to start at low costDirkCa - Trustpilot
Very intuitive features and interface…Very intuitive interface and features to generate and edit subtitles synchronized with the video. It works very well with video audio HAVING french.MR - Trustpilot
Great online tool that allows you to…Great online tool That Allows you to come back and edit the original file Easily Within. Recommended.Felix - Trustpilot
Most accurateReviews This was the Easiest, cleanest, and MOST accurate transcription website I've used ... and I have tried A LOT!Leah Byrnes - Trustpilot