How to translate Dutch video to Japanese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Dutch".We currently support translating from Dutch to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our video translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Dutch to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Dutch to Japanese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Dutch video and our video translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate a video from Dutch to Japanese?
If you want to translate a video from Dutch to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Dutch video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Japanese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Works fast and proper translationWorks fast and proper translation. English speakers are no outcome except Irish accent.Babette L - Trustpilot
GREATGREAT. FAST ACCURATE REASONABLE PRICETimm Sweeney - Trustpilot
Very user-friendlyVery user-friendly, affordable, and accurate! Only very minimal proofreading Was required.Molly Suber Thorpe - Trustpilot
Very useful and easyI use it to subtitle my videos and it works wonderful, Very useful and easyNuria Cardenas Martos - Trustpilot