How to translate Dutch video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Dutch".We currently support translating from Dutch to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Dutch to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Dutch to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Dutch video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from Dutch to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from Dutch to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Dutch video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
So easy to useSo easy to use. Very accurate transcription. Highly pleased with my purchase.Rhonda Burgess Howse - Trustpilot
Intuitive interface, easy to use!Intuitive interface, pretty accurate, and easy to final format captions. I use this now Exclusively for captioning my videos!Natashia Jefferies - Trustpilot
its the best for transcribing audios i…its the best for transcribing audio i love happy scribe!Arthur Paul - Trustpilot
I really enjoy using Happy ScribeI really enjoy using Happy Scribe. And I confirm that the French transcription is right around 95%! Good enough for me, it helps me save time now to subtitle my videos.Mireille Swiatek - Trustpilot