How to translate French video to Italian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Italian".Our video translator will generate the Italian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Italian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Italian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Italian.
How can I translate a video from French to Italian?
If you want to translate a video from French to Italian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Italian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Really useful and accurateReally Useful and accurate. Time Stamps are really helpful. Also affordable.José David Herazo - Trustpilot
Awesome platformAwesome platform, very easy to work with. I love the automatic speech to text component (for the original transcript) - it was pretty accurate MOST of the time and it saves so much time!Dominique - Trustpilot
he realizado lo que necesitabaHe realizado lo que necesitaba. Gracias.Julio Vicente - Trustpilot
Excellent transcription softwareExcellent software transcript. Highlights anything it feels it might have got wrong order corrections are made as Easily the audio is available to play along with the transcript without HAVING to hook up drives etc. Very impressedK Bartley - Trustpilot