How to translate French video to Polish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Polish".Our video translator will generate the Polish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Polish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Polish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Polish.
How can I translate a video from French to Polish?
If you want to translate a video from French to Polish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Polish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Happy Scribe is a great productHappy Scribe is a great product. Saves me so much time and the subtitles are Easier to read than what automatically come with YT May.Ira Smith - Trustpilot
Happy Scribe = 10/10 service!Happy Scribe enabled a no-mess, no-hassle Service delivery of a flawless transcription. Could not be happier.Jason Davey - Trustpilot
Great experience using the app so farGreat experience using the app so far with more coming (I'm sure). Easy to use and accurate transcriptions Even for non-native speaker'sDominic Chen - Trustpilot
Compared to the other crappy services....Compared to the other crappy service, it's so good !!! Actually it works, and its so nice. You can navigate easily, no ads, payments, hidden money, anything like that.Junnosuke Tomita - Trustpilot