How to translate French video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from French to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from French to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Brilliant online transcription siteBrilliant online transcription site, good value and apart from punctuation and Some mid-transcribed bit, pretty accurate.Karen Cunningham - Trustpilot
A great (Perhaps The Best) Transliteration site!I've been reliably to post the output with minimum error corrections. Much Unlike Any Other That I-have used so far. I strongly recommend HappyScribe transliteration for all jobs.Manu Vikraman - Trustpilot
My experience with this site was great…My experience with this site was great and i can t wait to experience moreMaria Antal - Trustpilot
“Transcription Made Easy”I am happy so far as I can transcribe podcast episodes and videos. The option to transcribe audios and videos in different languages and reliable aussi being white to add captions to videos.Neel R. - Carpeterra