How to translate French video to Japanese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our video translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Japanese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate a video from French to Japanese?
If you want to translate a video from French to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Japanese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Simple and effectiveSo, so easy to use. Every conceivable option for accurate transcription. Has enabled to create myself a uniqueness about our new app.Herschel Jackson - Trustpilot
IntuitiveIntuitive, transparent, yet very effective.Rafał Sałak - Trustpilot
I love this programI love this program. Takes all the pain out of transcribing interviews as a journalist.Rebecca Grapevine - Trustpilot
Happyscribe It really works!It really works, you can check your transcript in real time and when to it's ready you can export to the Most Used subtitle formats and They Are 100% compatible in video editingRicardo Villarroel - Trustpilot