How to transcribe a Microsoft Teams meeting?
- Start recording your meeting. Click on the 3 dots of the top right corner and go to "More options" > "Start recording".
- The recording will be saved in "Share Point". Click on "More options" > "Stop recording" and your meeting recording will be processed and saved.
- Upload your Microsoft Team Meeting recording. Click on "Upload A File" and select the file that you want to transcribe.
- Select the language of your Microsoft Teams meeting. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software can transcribe your Microsoft Teams meeting in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It's that easy to have your Microsoft Teams meetings transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
Can I transcribe a Microsoft Teams meeting?
Yes, you can! With Happy Scribe, you can extract the speech from your Microsoft Teams meetings or conferences and convert them into text.
Do you offer a human transcription service for Microsoft Teams meetings?
At Happy Scribe, you can choose between human or automatic transcription. Our human transcription service will get your Microsoft Teams meeting recording transcribed in less than 24 hours with 99% accuracy. If you need to get your files faster, you can always rely in our automatic transcription software.